Subject:        [orca-list] Renaming Files in GNOME
Author: "Steve Holmes" <steve holmes88 gmail com>
Date:           September 04th 2011 11:22

Does anyone know how to rename files in Nautilus while using GNOME 3?
When I try using the F2 key or choosing Rename from the context menu,
I get nothing.  Sighted assistance also confirmed that nothing would
come up on screen.  I now confirm this on two different machines.

Any ideas?  This seems like a GNOME 3 show stopper to me.