[orca-list] Kudos on continued improvement

I'm using Orca in Oneiric, version 3.2.1, and I love a lot of the
improvements in Orca.  I know there aren't many low vision guys using
Orca.  If you can still see, the trend is to stick your one good
eyeball against the screen and read at 10 words per minute, rather
than accepting that you have to change how you interact with
computers.  I have to say I love the bold underline in flat review.
It's just huge.  Now if I could only convince a couple of guys who can
actually see some to join the NVDA development community...

Bill