[orca-list] Orca 3.2.0 on Arch

Hi all,
I have had to reinstall Arch here and I also got Gnome 3.2 and I am facing a few issues.
First, I am not able to open up Orcas preferences if pressing space or enter on the Orca preferences button.
I also had to get some sighted assistance so that I could enable braille, since I get no speech from Orca.
My sound is working since I can use Speakup.
I also edited out /etc/asound.conf
However, I am getting some errors when booting the system. It's complaining about alsalib, something. Will
need to save it.
But any help on this is really apreciated, many thanks!
Christian