Re: [orca-list] when did orca crashing start? (fwd)

Jude <jdashiel shellworld net>
Corporations the worst idea to ever have come out of the Supreme Court.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:06:52
From: RiverWind <riverwind shellworld net>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel shellworld net>
Subject: Re: when did orca crashing start?

The only update was when we updated to the latest version of squeeze earlier
this year. The problem started then, and only got worse, to the point where it
is literally crashing every minute or so.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/