Re: [orca-list] Orca hanging on GNOME 3.2, more info

Given that there are speech problems here, I wonder if it's got
anything to do with speech dispatcher.  I have speech dispatcher
installed from the git package in AUR because I have it configured to
run as a system wide service and I pretty much cripple pulse audio so
ALSA works better.  I can never see much good in Pulse; just problems
with either choppy or crackled speech and so on.  Wonder if your sound
config should be looked over.  I'm not sure if anyone else is having
problems with Orca hanging except for some of the Thunderbird problems
heretofor noted.