Re: [orca-list] Orca hanging on GNOME 3.2, more info

I may never know what was causing my problem. I did end up having to reinstall the entire OS, but that did
solve the problem. The only issues I'm having now are speech issues with speech-dispatcher and eSpeak, which
I resolved by switching to my generic PicoSpeaker configuration, and also, for some reason, my notification
panel icons no longer speak their names. There's also a small verbosity issue in the preferences window when
toggling settings. Everything else is running very smoothly so far. Although I'm not sure why I needed to
reinstall the OS to make it work, I am fairly happy with the changes. Keep up the great work; it is very much
appreciated.
~Kyle