[orca-list] Orca hanging on GNOME 3.2, more info

OK, here goes. I apologize for the new thread, but there's not much I can do at this point.

As I posted earlier, I have received the upgrade to GNOME 3.2 in Arch Linux as of yesterday. However, Orca only speaks when I start it, and hangs to the point where I have to manually kill Python in order to attempt to restart it, at which point, it just speaks for a few seconds and hangs all over again. I tried clearing out all my settings in .local/share/orca, but I had no luck. Running Orca from a terminal with all output piped to a file produses

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gobject/constants.py:24: Warning: g_boxed_type_register_static: assertion `g_type_from_name (name) == 0' failed
  import gobject._gobject

I also have a debug file from an attempted start/hang of Orca that looks like

Attempt to load orca-customizations from /home/kyle/.local/share/orca/orca-customizations.py succeeded.
Trying to use speech server factory: speechdispatcherfactory
Using speech server factory: speechdispatcherfactory
Speech module has been initialized.
Magnification module has NOT been initialized.
NEW SCRIPT: default (module=orca.scripts.default)
ACTIVE SCRIPT: default (module=orca.scripts.default) (reason=activate)
knownApplications...
...knownApplications
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:FOCUSED
mapped nautilus to nautilus
Looking for orca-scripts.nautilus.py
Could not import orca-scripts.nautilus.py
Looking for scripts.nautilus.py
Could not import scripts.nautilus.py
Looking for scripts.apps.nautilus.py
Found scripts.apps.nautilus.py
NEW SCRIPT: nautilus (module=orca.scripts.apps.nautilus.script)
Loaded scripts.apps.nautilus.py
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:ACTIVE
Default script created
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:PROPERTY-CHANGE:ACCESSIBLE-VALUE
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:PROPERTY-CHANGE:ACCESSIBLE-VALUE
SPEECH OUTPUT: 'Welcome to Orca.'
BRAILLE LINE:  'Welcome to Orca.'
     VISIBLE:  'Welcome to Orca.', cursor=0
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:ACTIVE
mapped orca to orca
Looking for orca-scripts.orca.py
Could not import orca-scripts.orca.py
Looking for scripts.orca.py
Could not import scripts.orca.py
Looking for scripts.apps.orca.py
Could not import scripts.apps.orca.py
Looking for scripts.toolkits.orca.py
Could not import scripts.toolkits.orca.py
mapped gtk to GAIL
Looking for orca-scripts.GAIL.py
Could not import orca-scripts.GAIL.py
Looking for scripts.GAIL.py
Could not import scripts.GAIL.py
Looking for scripts.apps.GAIL.py
Could not import scripts.apps.GAIL.py
Looking for scripts.toolkits.GAIL.py
Found scripts.toolkits.GAIL.py
NEW SCRIPT: orca (module=orca.scripts.toolkits.GAIL)
Loaded scripts.toolkits.GAIL.py
DEQUEUED OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:FOCUSED  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:focused vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:focused             detail=(0,0,0)
app.name='nautilus' name='Icon View' role='layered pane' state='enabled focusable focused sensitive showing visible' relations=''
Finding top-level object for source.name=Icon View
onStateChanged: could not get frame of focused item
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0042
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:focused ^^^^^

DEQUEUED OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:ACTIVE  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:active vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:active              detail=(0,0,0)
app.name='nautilus' name='Desktop' role='frame' state='enabled sensitive showing visible' relations=''
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0035
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:active ^^^^^

DEQUEUED OBJECT:PROPERTY-CHANGE:ACCESSIBLE-VALUE  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:property-change:accessible-value vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:property-change:accessible-value  detail=(0,0,0)
----------> QUEUEING FOCUS:
app.name='nautilus' name='None' role='split pane' state='enabled focusable horizontal sensitive showing visible' relations=''
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0093
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:property-change:accessible-value ^^^^^

DEQUEUED OBJECT:PROPERTY-CHANGE:ACCESSIBLE-VALUE  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:property-change:accessible-value vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:property-change:accessible-value  detail=(0,0,0)
app.name='nautilus' name='None' role='split pane' state='enabled focusable horizontal sensitive showing visible' relations=''
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0060
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:property-change:accessible-value ^^^^^

DEQUEUED OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:ACTIVE  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:active vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:active              detail=(1,0,0)
app.name='orca' name='Orca Screen Reader' role='frame' state='active enabled resizable sensitive showing visible' relations=''
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0063
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:active ^^^^^

DEQUEUED FOCUS:  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT focus: vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: focus:                                   detail=(0,0,0)
app.name='orca' name='Preferences' role='push button' state='enabled focusable focused sensitive showing visible' relations=''
mapped orca to orca
Looking for app-settings.orca.py
Could not import app-settings.orca.py
ACTIVE SCRIPT: orca (module=orca.scripts.toolkits.GAIL) (reason=Event source claimed focus.)
LOCUS OF FOCUS: app='orca' name='Preferences' role='push button'
                event='focus:'

PREPARATION TIME: 0.0037
generate braille for focused app.name='orca' name='Preferences' role='push button' state='enabled focusable focused sensitive showing visible' relations='' (args={'formatType': 'focused', 'role': <enum ATSPI_ROLE_PUSH_BUTTON of type Role>, 'mode': 'braille', 'recursing': True}) using '(includeContext and (ancestors + (rowHeader and [Region(" " + asString(rowHeader))]) + (columnHeader and [Region(" " + asString(columnHeader))]) + (radioButtonGroup and [Region(" " + asString(radioButtonGroup))]) + [Region(" ")]) or []) + [Component(obj, asString(((label + displayedText) or description) + roleName))] + (nodeLevel and [Region(" " + asString(nodeLevel))])'
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0014  ---->  includeContext=True
Object deemed to be for layout purposes only: [panel | ]

PREPARATION TIME: 0.0029
generate braille for focused app.name='orca' name='Orca Screen Reader' role='frame' state='active enabled resizable sensitive showing visible' relations='' (args={'formatType': 'focused', 'role': <enum ATSPI_ROLE_FRAME of type Role>, 'mode': 'braille', 'includeContext': False, 'recursing': True}) using '[Component(obj, asString(((label + displayedText) or name) + value + roleName + alertAndDialogCount))]'
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0019  ---->  label=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0011  ---->  displayedText=['Orca Screen Reader']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0008  ---->  value=['']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0006  ---->  roleName=['Frame']
Finding top-level object for source.name=Orca Screen Reader
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0059  ---->  alertAndDialogCount=[]
COMPLETION  TIME: 0.0138
generate braille results:
  Component: 'Orca Screen Reader Frame', 0

PREPARATION TIME: 0.0024
generate braille for focused app.name='orca' name='orca' role='application' state='' relations='' (args={'formatType': 'focused', 'role': <enum ATSPI_ROLE_APPLICATION of type Role>, 'mode': 'braille', 'includeContext': False, 'recursing': True}) using '[Component(obj, asString(label + displayedText + value + roleName + required))]'
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0022  ---->  label=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0011  ---->  displayedText=['orca']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0007  ---->  value=['']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0006  ---->  roleName=['Application']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0008  ---->  required=[]
COMPLETION  TIME: 0.0083
generate braille results:
  Component: 'orca Application', 0
GENERATION TIME: 0.0334 ----> ancestors=[<orca.braille.Component instance at 0x2ae2488>, <orca.braille.Region instance at 0x25775a8>, <orca.braille.Component instance at 0x2ae2440>]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0014  ---->  rowHeader=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0012  ---->  columnHeader=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0007  ---->  radioButtonGroup=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0054  ---->  label=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0014  ---->  displayedText=['Preferences']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0010  ---->  roleName=['Button']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0008  ---->  nodeLevel=[]
COMPLETION  TIME: 0.0515
generate braille results:
  Component: 'orca Application', 0
  Region: ' ', 0
  Component: 'Orca Screen Reader Frame', 0
  Region: ' ', 0
  Component: 'Preferences Button', 0
BRAILLE LINE: 'orca Application Orca Screen Reader Frame Preferences Button'
     VISIBLE:  'Preferences Button', cursor=1

PREPARATION TIME: 0.0037
generate speech for unfocused app.name='orca' name='Preferences' role='push button' state='enabled focusable focused sensitive showing visible' relations='' (args={'recursing': True, 'priorObj': None, 'role': <enum ATSPI_ROLE_PUSH_BUTTON of type Role>, 'mode': 'speech', 'formatType': 'unfocused'}) using 'newAncestors + newRowHeader + newColumnHeader + newRadioButtonGroup + labelAndName + roleName + availability + (mnemonic and (pause + mnemonic + lineBreak) or []) + accelerator + newNodeLevel + unselectedCell + (tutorial and (pause + tutorial) or [])'
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0003  ---->  newAncestors=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0015  ---->  newRowHeader=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0014  ---->  newColumnHeader=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0006  ---->  newRadioButtonGroup=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0006  ---->  labelAndName=['Preferences', {}]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0008  ---->  roleName=['button', {}]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0006  ---->  availability=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0003  ---->  mnemonic=[]
script_utilities.getKeyBinding: ['', u'Alt p', '']
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0011  ---->  accelerator=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0003  ---->  newNodeLevel=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0015  ---->  unselectedCell=[]
GENERATION  TIME: 0.0006  ---->  tutorial=[]
COMPLETION  TIME: 0.0143
generate speech results:
  Preferences
  {}
  button
  {}
bad content sent to speech.speak: '{}'
bad content sent to speech.speak: '{}'
SPEECH OUTPUT: 'Preferences button' voice=hyperlink
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0919
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT focus: ^^^^^

----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:SHOWING
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:SHOWING
DEQUEUED OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:SHOWING  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:showing vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:showing             detail=(0,0,0)
app.name='orca' name='None' role='icon' state='enabled sensitive visible' relations=''
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0030
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:showing ^^^^^

DEQUEUED OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:SHOWING  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:showing vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:showing             detail=(0,0,0)
app.name='orca' name='Orca' role='frame' state='enabled modal resizable sensitive' relations=''
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 0.0016
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:showing ^^^^^

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to pick up the hang, as it appears to stop processing at that point, and manually killing Python likely causes the problem not to be written to the file. I currently have no speech at all as I write this message from Thunderbird, so if anything goes wrong, I won't know it until it appears in the archive. I do, however, have basic access to system programs and package management, etc. as well as some very limited web browsing capabilities using Speakup. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
~Kyle