[orca-list] Help! Orca 3.2 completely hangs Python

Yesterday I took advantage of the availability of GNOME 3.2 in Arch Linux. However, both the Orca 3.2 package
and Orca from git only speak for a few seconds after the welcome message, and the only way to restart it is
to manually kill Python. But then, restarting Orca causes the same problem again. I tried running Orca from a
terminal and piping its output to a file that I can read in a Speakup console, and it gives me a strange
assertion warning regarding gobject, but I am sending this message from my phone, so I am unable to paste it
here.

I seem to remember seeing something I need to do to make gobject work correctly, but I am unable to access
that information at the moment, and I don't even remember where I read it. If anyone here has gotten this to
work, let me know, either on or off list. I need this info soon, because I need to fix something on a server
that I am administrating, and the fix requires Firefox to access the server control panel. Thanks for any
help getting this working.
~Kyle
Sent from my Wishdroid! :)