Re: [orca-list] Orca hanging on GNOME 3.2, more info

I'm replying without quoting here so I can keep the message size down.

After a correction from last week, Orca has been working OK here.
Last week, I had a problem with an eronious dependency from orca-3.2
but that has been since fixed with the release of orca-3.2-2
yesterdayOct 3.  I can't remember the exact name of that python
package now and I can't look it up while in my mail client while
replying to you.  I don't know when you took the upgrades but if you
did yesterday or later, that shouldn't be a problem.  I think it was
something like python2-jason-py or something like that.  If that
happens to still be around on your system, try forcably removing it
with pacman and see what happens.

The only speech losses I have noticed personally so far are
inconsistently in a Libreoffice spredsheet when arrowing around
between cells.  then it doesn't happen all the time so can't file a
bug yet.