[orca-list] Orca and accessible login for GDM 3.2

Hello,
It appears that now since gnome 3.2 has entered the normal repositories of archlinux, GDM is working fine and I can log in through it, but orca is not starting at the GDM screen. This has happened on two computers for me, so I would rule out corrupted packages/files. In both cases, prior to the update to gnome 3.2 accessible log in was working fine for me. Any ideas on what the issue might be? Has the things needed to be set changed for gnome 3.2, if so what do I need to do to enable accessible log in in gnome 3.2?

Michael Whapples