[orca-list] Orca 3.2 and firefox 7 bug in going to end of page

Hello,
I don't know whether this is a orca or a firefox issue, may be someone could help track it down.

The problem is that when I use ctrl+end orca does not always go to the end of the page in firefox. I am using orca 3.2.0 and firefox 7.0.1.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the Orca mailing list archives.
2. Choose a month and view by date (other views may also show the bug but by date is what I tend to use and notice the bug with).
3. Press ctrl+end in the view showing the messages for that month.

Expected: Orca will go to the end of the page.
Actual: Orca ends up at the end of some of the links at the top of the page (before the actual list of messages).
Reproducability: Always happens for me.