[orca-list] is this a bug?

Greetings,
I'm still having my speech-debug intertanglement issue.  I've noticed two other behaviorial items.  Can anyone else confirm.

(1) with the newest orca, some speech is missing when using the run dialog.  In previous orcas, pressing Alt+F2 brings up the run dialog and orca
anounces "run dialog, type in text", now orca just announces "run dialog" and no longer indicates that focus is landed in a text entry field.  More
importantly, the previous behavior used to have orca speak the auto-complete suggestions while typing.  For Example, typing the letters "gno" would
automatically suggest "gnome."  From there, it's possible to press the end key and add "-ter" to get "gnome-terminal".  Orca no longer reads the
automatic contents of the run dialog.  Can anyone else confirm this?

(2) when in the gnome terminal, orca doesn't read the output of "orca -v" or "orca --version."  When I start the gnome-terminal, I here orca announce
the terminal window is active and it reads the prompt.  If I type "orca -v" or "orca --version" and press enter, There's a pause, and orca reads the new
prompt (but not the version number which is displayed to the screen and accessible with review commands).  Other commands such as ls read properly.  I
typed in a fony command "zork" to get the command not found message and orca read that propperly (I wasn't sure if "orca -v" printed to to stout or
sterr, so I tried the foney command to get a printing to sterr).  Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, identified any pattern for what output is
spoken and what output is dropped?

I noticed the above behaviors while experimenting on my previous problem.  I initially found I still get speech with debugging set to off in my
orca-customizations.py file (but failure to explcitlly invoke some level of debugging still causes speech to fail).  However, while trying to check my
e-mail, firefox (but not orca) kept crashing until I upgraded debugging back to all.  I was trying to run a simple test, itterating through all the
debug-levels; I would launch orca, move to the 2nd desktop space, bring up the run dialog, run gnome-terminal, type "orca -v" then enter, type exit to
kill the terminal at the prompt, and go back and terminate orca before going back to the text-consoles to adjust to the next debuglevel.  This simple
test failed to indicate any difference between the different levels, but it did highlight the two issues mentioned above.

In cace it's of any use, I included the various debug.out files generated by my simple test in orca-test.tar.xz.  Maybe there's something to indicate
why I'm getting the two behaviors above.

Thank you.

P.S.
the result of my orca -v is
Orca 3.3.1pre