Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.2.0 and Thunderbird 7.0

Hi.
Is happening here as well.
I am running orca-xdesktop.

On 10/01/2011 03:05 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I have noticed an issue since upgrading to orca 3.2.0. In short, to
reproduce go to the last message in a list of messages in Thunderbird
(press end) and then press delete to delete the message. When I do this
Thunderbird seems to always crash. I am using thunderbird 7.0. I do not
remember this happening before I upgraded to orca 3.2.0. There also have
been occasions where the crash does not happen, however I think in those
cases I have had more than one message selected at the time.

Anyone else noticing this?

Michael Whapples