[orca-list] Orca 3.2.0 and Thunderbird 7.0

Hello,
I have noticed an issue since upgrading to orca 3.2.0. In short, to reproduce go to the last message in a list of messages in Thunderbird (press end) and then press delete to delete the message. When I do this Thunderbird seems to always crash. I am using thunderbird 7.0. I do not remember this happening before I upgraded to orca 3.2.0. There also have been occasions where the crash does not happen, however I think in those cases I have had more than one message selected at the time.

Anyone else noticing this?

Michael Whapples