Re: [orca-list] can't find xdesktop version for orca 3.2

Hey guys.

Not that I am aware of. There hasn't been an xdesktop version released
for a while

Actually, there was one released 6 September (3.1.91). There was also
one for 3.2 which I distinctly remember uploading and copying to the
proper location, but that tarball wasn't there when I looked. <shrugs>
So I just re-copied it and this time verified its presence:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/orca/3.2/orca-3.2.0-xdesktop.tar.gz

 because I believe Orca now requires GTK+ 3.0, at-spi2,
etc and is no longer compatible with the Gnome 2.x branch.

This is true of master and the 3.2 branch; not of our unofficial
"xdesktop" branch.

Take care.
--joanie