Re: [orca-list] Unable to use Firefox 7 or 8

Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote:

It's probably the known bug whereby the new mechanism for activating
accessibility support isn't recognized by Firefox. You have to set certain
environment variables, but I'm having trouble finding the mailing list message
that tells me what the settings must be.

I found it. The advice was to run Firefox with GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1 in your
environment.

I don't have Gnome 3.2 installed here, so I can't test.