Re: [orca-list] speech consistency

Hello,
I have not noticed the loss of speech, although I do get the speech-dispatcher slowing down issue. I think the two may be unrelated.

On the speech slowing down issue, I have tried installing the latest testing version of espeak and I have not encountered the issue yet (I only installed the espeak testing version last night, however I would have expected to encounter the issue by now although I suppose it would not be impossible for the issue still to show itself with the current configuration.

ArchLinux users can get the latest espeak testing version from the AUR package espeak-test and this works fine with speech-dispatcher.

Michael Whapples