[orca-list] speech consistency

Hello,
In addition to the random speech slow-downs, I've noticed occational, total speech loss with orca in gnome-3.

I've started running orca from the gnome-terminal in an attempt to see if any useful error messages are written to the command line.  Today, I had both
a slow-down followed later by a complete stoppage.  The below message was waiting for me on the terminal when I got orca back up and running.

What I Did:
1. launched gnome through startx.
2. launched gnome-terminal on the 1st desktop workspace.  Ran orca from the gnome-terminal.
3. switched to workspace 2.  launched firefox and did my routine web-stuff.
4. When orca slowed down, switched back to workspace 1, navagitated the preferences dialog and re-set speech-rate.  Applied the setting and resumed work
in workspace 2.  Didn't see any message in the terminal output at this point.
5. When speech failed completely, switched to text console (tty1-6) killed orca (orca -f) and reloaded speech-dispatcher (# /etc/rc.d/speechd restart).
Returned to gnome-desktop workspace 1, and launched orca from the run dialog.  Copied message from the still-running gnome-terminal.

$ orca
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gi/types.py:43: Warning: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
  return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/orca/script_utilities.py:2395: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
  unchanged = newSegment == segment
$ orca --version

Orca 3.3.2pre