Re: [orca-list] Braille WAS Re: A question for a traceback error message prewenting related

I do programming on both mainframes and my personal linux systems at
home and use speech for all of it.  I can't personally aford the
extremely high prices for a braille display.  I can see how
productivity would improve but I have to evaluate the payback.  I
started out using an Optacon with a CRT lense to read the screen.
then speech came along and performance improved significantly.

I think a big drop in braille dissplay prices could really prove to be
a boom for blind programmers and proof readers.