[orca-list] drupal.org

Hi,

I'm working on a new web site. Because of their very strong commitment to accessibility, I have decided to
use Drupal as my CMS. When I go to www.drupal.org, though, I hear a ton of seemingly random messages spoken
on their home page. I'm told that these messages pop up on the screen as peole post to a chat or something
similar. I used the "\" key to cycle through the live regions settings but found that none of the settings
actually do anything on this site. I found that I can open links and use the site if I ignore the home page
so there is a workaround but it is clearly suboptimal.

On a positive note regarding Orca, though, is that the Drupal web site causes Safari with VoiceOver to crash
badly on Macintosh computers so the Orca experience is, while annoying, much better than Apple's solution.

Happy Hacking,
cdh