Re: [orca-list] drupal.org

Dear Christian & all,

although this is slightly off-topic, I just wanted to report that I am a
happy drupal user and site administrator. I use lynx to administer our
site and almost everything works well, the only exception I can think of
at the moment being creating views which is supposed to work without
Javascript but which I couldn't mke work so far.

Regarding the drupal.org site itself, the only problem I have is that I
can't log in with lynx. I suspect that there is a problem with the
cookies sent by the site, i.e. for some reason lynx does not send them
back and so the log in never works. I didn't report this issue so far. I
presume this is due to a somewhat old version of Drupal or php because
on the site I am administrating there is no such problem.

Best wishes,
Sebastien.