[orca-list] at-spi2 and orca some problems!

Hi,

I am not sure if the following problems were already diskused here.

I am currently using gnome-2.32 orca from git master and at-spi2* from
git.

When I press ctrl+alt+d for desktop, orca says always not selected when
navigating through my desktop icons using the cursor keys.

Another problem occours when using empathy.
In the past orca could read the latest information of the empathy icon
in top panel.
Now with at-spi2 the info doesn't get updated. Orca reads always the
initial vallue when pressing ctrl+f1.

I am not sure if there errors are related in orca or at-spi2.
It would be nice to file bugs in right place :-).
Thx
Halim