[orca-list] follow up to my caps lock remapping.

Hello listers.
Thanks to all of you who responded to my message about remapping my caps lock key.
I figured out where I had to go and it's really involved.
I had to go in to the keyboard preferences, select my macbooks keyboard from the list of manufacturers and
mottles, then I had an options button and in there was a list of radio buttons that let me mess with the caps
lock.
Hope this might help someone in the future.
Matthew Campbell.