[orca-list] GNOME3 first trying results, but I am very interesting

Hy,

I downloaded GNOME3 Opensuse based live CD with following website, because I very would like trying the new GNOME3 version. I used following link:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/GNOME:/Medias/images/iso/GNOME_3.i686-1.2.0-Build1.1.iso

When I tryed the live CD, I not have sighted assistance, so I booted the live CD, launched Orca, doing setup process etc.
When I logged back, Orca doesn't started automaticaly, so I started manual.
Very interesting, I see Orca lot of objects not spokened with GNOME Shell, or only spokening panel labelled objects, I don't no what the right terminology. When I press ALT+F1 key combination, nothing I hear for menues, I don't no ALT+F1 keystroke presenting a real menu? Perhaps I tryed using bad keystroke with new GNOME Shell interface, because I now see first the new GNOME Shell. :-):-)

Ok, because I see lot of objects now not spokening Orca (perhaps the live CD not containing all updates), I want try toggling on fallback mode to see the compatibility purpose interface and look how better accessible this mode now. I launched a terminal, and launch Gnome Control Center application. Unfortunately, I doesn't found what setting category need toggling on the fallback mode, because in users section I not see this related setting.
Have a gsettings command with possible toggling easy this mode?

Attila