Re: [orca-list] remapping capslock key for Ubuntu VM installation

I don't know about the Macbook machines but on most laptops, the
insert key is too okward to use as an Orca modifier key; hence the
capslock key is a common choice.  Not sure why that doesn't work well
on Macs but on other laptops, we've been discussing the big annoyence
of the capslock status being toggled every time an Orca function is
called from this key modification.