Re: [orca-list] Problems with navigating in Gnome3

I think at-spi should install already; especially if you install the
orca package from normal arch repositories or work with the orca-git
package from AUR.  However, you also need to install (if not done
already) at-spi2-atk or something like that.  Sorry, I'm not at my
home machine now so am having to guess at the name.  At this time, we
aren't sure which package this atk thingy should be a dependency of.
In any case, it did not get installed by default when I updated all
the gnome packages several weeks ago and many of my problems cleared
up once this other package was installed.  Michael Wapples told me
about on the list here so maybe he can clarify the name since I might
have it wrong.

You definitely did the right thing since gnome-shell is a complete
mess and is not usable by us right now.