Re: [orca-list] Problems with navigating in Gnome3

Hi Christien,

I think you are using Arch? I need to fix the orca-git package in AUR
so it will pull from the gnome-e-0 branch.  I don't know if you have
that taken care of in your git arrangements or not.  You might be
using orca from master branch instead of the gnome-e-0.  Let me upload
my new PKGBUILD for orca-git tonight and see if that helps any.