[orca-list] Problems with navigating in Gnome3

Hi all,
So I have just installed the latest git version of Orca but I am not able to navigate that much in Gnome.
When I press alt-f1 Orca says something about top pannel and nothing happens when I press tab or any of the
arrow keys. If I then press alt+F2 to run a program I get the same and if using the Orca reading keys I hear
unknown several times and my username and activities.
Any thoughts?
Many thanks for any help!