Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v3.1.1

Every time I tried F10 or Ctrl+F10, I kept losing speech! Then the
only way I could get gnome working again was to get into my console
session and use Ctrl+C to kill the gnome session and start over again.
 I have never gotten any F10 menus to work from the main menu area in
gnome 3 without complete speech loss!  Anyone else experience this?