Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v3.1.1

Yes, I noticed first thing after installing the recent git version
from the 3-0-0 branch; nice.

I do have a question though, how do you add icons to the top panel
these days? I used to be able to right click a menu item from the main
menu and choose an item to "Add icon to the top panel." I can't seem
to be able to right click any items from the main menu anymore in
gnome 3.  Any ideas? I kinda like adding some frequently used programs
to that top panel and especially now that the desktop is officially
gone now.