[orca-list] Sticky Orca Key

This problem has been with me since about Orca 2.23 and Ubuntu (Hardy). It rarely happens, and I am still not sure what conditions create it. When the Orca key gets "stuck", (the right side of the keyboard acts as if I'm holding caps-lock), The only fix seems to be to restart the x session or reboot the machine. I've had instances of the problem on 3 laptops, (Dell Inspiron 1300, and two Asus netbooks). I'm now using Orca 3.1.0-pre on an Asus 1015PE, running Vinux 3.1. I've not yet tried distros other than Ubuntu and variants on these machines.

Any thoughts?

Dave  H.