[orca-list] In Ubuntu Natty, Orca master version not spokening link role type when I press TAB key?

Hy,

I tryed installing Orca git master version for Ubuntu Natty.
When I launch Yelp Webkit based version for Orca help page, and navigating Orca help page with Tab key, Orca does'nt spokening link role type with a section for example main page. Another interesting think, when I read index page text with down arrow key, Orca spokening edit box tutorial message. I does'nt see this issue with Orca 3.0.0 original Ubuntu version, but perhaps only my system present this problem. Anybody confirming this issue, or only Ubuntu specific gnome-orca package containing a patch with resolving this issue for Orca 3.0.0 version?
I see this problem with orca 3.1.0pre version my Natty system.
I attached the debug.out file with zip compressed file, hopefuly the list serwer awailable to send this attachment. If the problem is confirmed, and the problem is not depending Natty have oldest webkit GTK version, I will be reporting this issue for Bugzilla and attaching the debug.out file.

Attila