Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu Natty, Orca master version not spokening link role type when I press TAB key?

Hey Attila.

When I launch Yelp Webkit based version for Orca help page, and
navigating Orca help page with Tab key, Orca does'nt spokening link role
type with a section for example main page.

Looking at your debug.out, I see:

    NEW SCRIPT: yelp (module=orca.scripts.apps.yelp.yelp_v2.script)

But when I try Orca from master the yelp_v3 script gets loaded as
expected. So my main concern is: Why is the Yelp 2 script getting loaded
on your machine? And I cannot really think of anything in the 3.0 branch
that's not in master that would cause that to occur. So, I'm not saying
it is a problem just on your system, but perhaps some additional
investigation along those lines might be in order.

Thanks. And please let me know what you discover.
--joanie