Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.0.1 crashes

Hello,
I have got a debug file for when the crash happens, doesn't reveal much, it just seems to end with no error reported. Find the debug file attached as it may help someone track this down.

I actually have repeated debugging twice and both times it stopped at the same point so may be there is a clue in that.

Michael Whapples