[orca-list] Contextual menu on desktop

Hi,

The only way to change the order of the icons, to tidy icons, ... is
right click on the desktop. But how can I do that via the keyboard? When
I do "Multiply" key to simulate a right click, it opens the contextual
menu of the item on which the focus is. So:
1. Is there a shortcut to open the contextual menu of the desktop via
keyboard? Or is there a wan to deselect all on the desktop and have no icons selected?
2. Or how can I do with orca? Right click ok, but where should I put the
global revision before clicking, e.g. deselect everything on the desktop?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL