Re: [orca-list] Gnome Accessibility Guide is not changed?

Hy Joanie,

Thank you the answer.
Remove links is not a good choice I think, perhaps simple need updating the links with new accessibility guide part documentations if will be have the required final documentation links. Linking an old documentation of course is not a good acceptable method, this is I full agree, because offline newer awailable the old documentations (2.32 style more language translated accessibility guide documentation) with GNOME 3.0 release. I talked Gabor Kelemen hungarian GNOME translator coordinator yesterday. He says unfortunately now always changing the GNOME user guide, documentation team working the new documentation, this is a very good news because will be resulting this work a full updated GNOME user guide documentation, but now not will be have enough time to translating entire documentation before final release, so the new acguide links will be opening an english language documentation. Orca help page hungarian translation is full ready, only Gabor need reviewing my translations before committing the final help translation. So, the main Orca help page is will be presenting hungarian language for hungarian users. I very would like translating the missing accessibility specific now untranslated gnome-user-guide documentation parts before next stable 3.2 release.

Attila