Re: [orca-list] Gnome Accessibility Guide is not changed?

Hi Attila.

Joanie, the GNOME Accessibility Guide is not changed? Not need updating
the links with Orca help page both 3.0 and master branch?

Shaun McCance -- the Documentation Project Team Lead -- informed me last
week (I think) that the Orca help was pointing to the old accessibility
guide and should instead point to the new one. Given that he is in
charge of all things Documentation, and also someone who cares very much
about accessibility, I told him it would be fine for him to update the
links in Orca's documentation to point to the new guide. Shaun has done
so.

For example, the oldest accessibility guide translations are dropped
with master branch, last full translated accessibility guide with
hungarian language is 2.32 branch.

That would be a job for the i18n team to address; not for the Orca team.

I see this with l10n.gnome.org, look the master branch, the link is
following:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/

Yeah, that's not good. :-( But, again, it's an i18n team issue. After
all, what we're talking about is just a link to other documentation --
documentation which is not part of Orca and thus not in any way, shape,
or form under my control (or even my influence). I don't think the
solution is to link to the 2.32 guide since it's outdated. The only
alternative in my mind would be to remove the link entirely, but I don't
think that's the solution either.

Need doing anything now the acguide links related before 3.0 Orca
release is releasing?

I don't believe so, no. Instead, the translation team needs to do their
thing at this point. And I'm truly sorry I have to say that, because I
fully realize that in the case of Hungarian, that means you now have
more work to do. And everyone is super busy these days. :-( But I don't
know what else I can do or say.

Take care.
--joanie