[orca-list] Gnome Accessibility Guide is not changed?

Hy,

Joanie, the GNOME Accessibility Guide is not changed? Not need updating the links with Orca help page both 3.0 and master branch? I ask this, because Orca help page containing some links with accessibility guide, but for example the master branch I think containing a rewritted accessibility guide (some sections). For example, the oldest accessibility guide translations are dropped with master branch, last full translated accessibility guide with hungarian language is 2.32 branch. I see this with l10n.gnome.org, look the master branch, the link is following:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/

Now, in Ubuntu Natty have gnome-user-docs 2.91.90 version, but this is too old, and possible happened changes with newest version. When I click Orca main help page the accessibility guide, the topics is presenting now, but I don't no this is not will be changing if updating the gnome-user-docs package with newest version or the final 3.0 stable version.

Need doing anything now the acguide links related before 3.0 Orca release is releasing?

Attila