Re: [orca-list] nvda under the Wine

According to Jason White:
# My own solution is simply to avoid Microsoft software altogether, including # all Windows applications. On the other hand, Linux does everything I need, so
# that's easy under my circumstances.

Agreed. And it gets easier and easier as time goes on and Linux gains more and more recognition and more developers begin supporting it. As accessibility of other desktop environments such as KDE develops, even more applications will become available to us that will allow us to replace the Windows applications we once used.~Kyle