Re: [orca-list] Orca stopps speaking in firefox and terminal and probably other things.

Hi.
What version of orca are using?

You can run orca in debug mode and post the result in the list. Perhaps
someone can help you.

To run orca in debug mode use the following command in a terminal session.

orca --replace --debug-file=debug.out

This will create a file called debug.out that can be viewed with gedit.

You can look for something like traceback in the file. If you found it,
this can indicate some problem.

You can also try to upgrade to a newer version to see if the problem was
fixed.