[orca-list] a funny story

Hey all, well I have a funny story that all of us who are totally blind should appreciate. I upgraded my system to Natty last night, and all went well with what I thought were no issues. I logged into Unity, and while I know a11y support is not complete, I was impressed that I was able to see the launcher toolbar and run programs. I went to show my GF what the new desktop was going to look like, and although Orca was reading everything like it should, she was able to see nothing. There were icons on the launcher, and a white box in the middle of the screen, for what I believe was the orca window. Although I think this is hilarious, because normally I'm the one asking for sighted help, why did this happen? I switched back to classic gnome, and everything was as it should be visually. Any suggestions as to how to fix the display in Unity? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy