[orca-list] Evolution Crashes

Hi,
Has anyone else noticed Evolution crashing when you use read to end on a message? I am using Orca version 2.91.92pre. Here ae the steps to reporduce:
1. Open a message.
2. read through part of the message with arrow keys.
3. Become lazy and hit the red to end key, for me caps+;
4. Press escape when the message has finished reading.
5. Evolution Mail closes and you end back on the desktop.
I have attached a debug.out file. It's quite large because I had to do this twice before the bug worked. the first time I just tried hitting read to end when the message opened and it worked great,  I had to close and reopen the message and use arrows for the first bit to get the crash.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator