[orca-list] Firefox 4.0RC2 initially inaccessible to orca

Hello,
I wonder if anyone else has noticed this issue. When I first open firefox 4.0 orca does not seem to see it, I must get another page to load before orca sees any of the content of the firefox window. I know that there was a report that the firefox start page seemed inaccessible, but what I am reporting is a problem regardless of what page I get firefox to open with (eg. www.open.ac.uk causes the issue). Also it is more than just the page content which orca does not see, if I press a key to get to a menu (eg. alt-b for the bookmarks menu) orca doesn't report any menu item as being selected, although if I cursor through to a bookmark and press enter my bookmark loads.

As I said, once I have got another page to load or even just refresh the page then orca sees everything fine.

Is there a bug report for this?

Further note: May be its not any web page, some seem to be fine, particularly those which seem to take a second or so to load, the open.ac.uk example seems to be fairly repeatable.

Michael Whapples