[orca-list] problems with the punctuation settings

Hi all.
Seems to me that orca is not using correctly the punctuation settings
when it is set to an application.

To reproduce try the following:
1. Make sure that the global punctuation is not set to all.
2. launch gedit.
3. Press orca_key+ctrl+space to activate the dialog settings
specifically to gedit.
4. Change the punctuation settings to all and click in the ok button.
5. Type  the following text in gedit:
Hi, this is a test.
6. Press the enter key.
7. try to read the text using the up and down arrow.

In my machine orca does not read the comma and the dot present in the text.

I am using ubuntu 10.10 and orca pulled from the git repository.
Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.