Re: [orca-list] OT USB serial emulation

No it's not a USB to serial adapter. I'm trying to set up a terminal
to one of the USB ports. So I connect the device and look at dmesg and
it says that a device has been loaded on ttyUSB0. It also says it
loaded the ipaq module, and I think that might be why I am not getting
any terminal output. When I do modprobe -r to remove the module, the
ttyUSB0 device disappears.

Justin