[orca-list] OT USB serial emulation

Hi,

Sorry this is off topic, but I cant think of anywhere else to post it
right now. I have a windows CE device that only has USB and no serial
port. I want to be able to set up a terminal so I can access it's
bootloader. I've tried minicom on /dev/ttyUSB0 and it doesn't work.
Again I'm really sorry this isn't orca related, but I've been looking
for a terminal application that works now for weeks and am not finding
one.

Justin