[orca-list] A Webkit based Yelp version related question

Hy,

Now I haven't got a Natty development system installed, I ask the question if anybody have an installed updated Natty development system: I think in Natty Yelp is changed with Gecko based version to Webkit GTK based version.
In natty the Yelp package version is 2.91.91 version.
If I want using this version with Orca 2.91.91 version, need any source hacks with WebkitGTK components related to I full accessible using this version? Oldest time prewious I think Joanie sayed not all components are full sinchronised with Ubuntu side and need some source compiling with WebkitGTK related if I remember right to we possible using the newest Yelp version with Orca. In Orca side this is not need I think, because Orca already have Yelp3 script.

Thank you the future answer,

Attila