Re: [orca-list] Pondering a new email client.

Update complete. Wow! I'm in my Gmail archive which has over 5000 messages, and the list is quite snappy. There is a slight difference in speed, and going to the end of the list causes a delay of about 10 seconds, but compared with the fact that this folder used to be completely unusable, this is quite a refreshing change. It feels like I'm using a whole new email program now, since my archive is really usable. Thanks very much for the fix.
~Kyle