Re: [orca-list] Problem with swing application not being refreshed to orca

OK, I will try and get a look at this some time, I am a little busy at the moment and as I noted I had trouble with AccessibilityMonitor with orca so it may require some sighted help, basically it may be a week or so before I actually file a bug report.

Michael Whapples