Re: [orca-list] Firefox 4 + orca: testing needed

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 03:07:56PM -0500, Trevor Saunders wrote:
spoken text when arrowing around in edit boxes for the Bookmarks
Creation and library management dialog.  For a while there I could not
rename a bookmark in any way; that part got eventually fixed but I
still cannot change names of bookmarks while saving it.

Can you really confirm this with the latest nightly?  It works for me,
and we thought this bug was fixed.
I see that my message is slightly wrong.  The last time I was in the
"Save bookmark" dialog, I could not hear any text spoken while
editting the bookmark name.  Yes, I could actually modify the name now
but I had to do it by counting over the text I wanted to save in the
name.  The only way I could confirm text was via the flat review
functionality, which by the way, is very slow - two to three second
delays.

I hope this is clearer now.  In the meantime, I'll go after today's
nightly build to see how that goes but my current version is, I think,
less than a week old.